Tuesday, July 13, 2010

TreasHome

Week 26!!!!

We started to register -- Kind of. It's a giant task, but a lot of fun.

John is finished with Real Estate School!!!! YAyyy! He takes his License Exam on Thursday - Please say prayers! After that, he will officially be a part of the Huff Realty Treas Team. How exciting!

John and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary this past weekend (July 11th).. it was an incredible day! We've come so far in 2 years of marriage.. God has completely blessed us in SO many ways, we need to really write a book!

We are going to paint the baby's room furniture this week maybe. We went to Lowes to pick out some paint colors - all off white, they all look the same... :) Oh well. So the crib will be a dark wood color, and the dresser and furniture will be off white. As far as a "theme" goes for the room... I dont think there is one! I like owls, and birds, and turtles, and so i guess the theme would be owlirdurtles. Colors, Well I love colors! I'm in bad shape here! we need to narrow it down! John likes simple, of course, and I do too, but I keep leaning torwards colors colors colors! pinks and purples and greens and blues and oranges (oh my!)

John and I are headed to Indianapolis this weekend for my aunt's wedding --- yayy!! We get to see my mom's side of the family finally! My Grandma is SOO excited about being a great-grandma -- I can't explain the joy I get out of that. It's just awesome:)

Went to my monthly checkup yesterday, all is well. Baby Girl & Momma are healthy, John is taking GREAT care of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment