Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Update. 24 weeks :o)

AH! So much has happened to try to update. We've been interviewing pediatricians, doulas, baby shopping, and getting all kinds of ready.
John put up the baby crib :) it is precious. We are having a GIRL ! - NO names yet, we wont know until she arrives. Of course we have some ideas, but we'll just keep them until we're sure. This is the fun time of pregnancy.. I feel great, John and I are just so excited to be parents!

I'm delivering at Good Samaratin Hospital- very comfortable with that. I've heard so many great things about them. We're now going to Tri-Health Nurse Midwives and we love it! The women in the office are so wonderful & they LOVE that Heather and I are pregnant together. Its very encouraging and much different than the clinic - where most of the patients are there by accident. :) We are going to be delivering as naturally as possible, and have a plan.. but our plan is basically educating ourselves on our options, knowing when its time to make a tough decision, and then allowing God to protect, and control this (and really all) situations. Gosh that sounds so simple on paper, but we all know its much harder to actually let go of fears and anxieties.


I've been doing prenatal Yoga - it is AWESOME, very relaxing and it's wonderful time with God. I'm very bad at it right now, but working on stretching my muscles and learning to relax.
John's been SUPER busy, he is now a Graduate of Northern Kentucky University with a Bachelor's Degree in Political Science!! Its SOOOO exciting and Freeing! He's almost finished with Real Estate school and is itchin to get working at it. I'm so proud :)

No comments:

Post a Comment